NOUN Excessive time spent on an activity.
- Don’t go on a binge tonight, you can’t be hangover tomorrow!
- My credit card was denied after our last shopping binge.
VERB Excessively indulging on an activity or item.
- Binging on food requires medical attention.
- She likes binging on wine from time to time but it’s nothing serious.
Binge can signify serious, compulsive behaviors such as Binge Eating Disorder. However, it can also be used as a form of slang:
- I loved the first season so much I binged it in one weekend!