Change entire sentences with no, not, nobody, or no one.
- A car has done this before → No car has done this before!
- Someone is here → No one / Nobody is here.
- Who is going to help? Me! → Not me!
TO + INFINTIVE
Negate infinitive verbs (to + V) with not before or after “to.”
- I decided to study → I decided not to study
- She chose to cook→ She to not cook today…
- To be or not to be…
Negate sentences with auxiliary verbs with not or n’t.
- I should go → I shouldn’t go.
- They should come → They should not come.
- She likes him → She doesn’t like him.
- A car has
|will / is / are||will not / is not / are not||won’t / isn’t / aren’t|
|I am||I am not||I’m not|
|has / have||has not / have not||hasn’t / haven’t|
|do / does||do not / does not||don’t / doesn’t|